7.18.2007

Citizen Steel and Power Girl - Icons

Brannon suggested taking the Steel and Peeg animations and turning them into 100x100 icons. I figured what the heck. I had to start from scratch, but that's life. Always save your work, LOL!

Okay, the two images you see to the left are actually Flash animations that show what the icons look like. The actual icons themselves are in GIF format. You can download them both by clicking on the zip icon on the right.

The Steel icon doesn't work as well at the small size, but nothing I could do about that!

And they're kinda big. I couldn't figure out how to give them a small file size. Citizen Steel's icon is 255 kb and Power Girl's is 113 kb. So you'll have to deal with that if you decide to use them. The zip file is 337 kb.


Citizen Steel
icon preview

Power Girl
icon preview

click here to
download icons

Oh yeah, and this'll probably never happen again. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh. I'm gonna play with these tonight!! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. walt - How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not the best. I'm Simply the Best!!! Get it right!

    firebluepheonix - thx, man.

    ReplyDelete